- Explore coastline -
from the Tunnel of Trees to N. Lakeshore Drive north of Cross Village. You will find quaint shops, peaceful beach parks, (Good
Hart, Cross Village) and sprawling sand dunes, and beaches (N. Lakeshore Drive, north of Cross Village).
Inn - Unique dining experience. Great drive, good Polish food, one of a kind restaurant,
and pub. In early 1900's founder, a Polish immigrant, was adopted by local Indian tribe, and made their Chief. Lot's of history,
and good band's Sunday nights thru the summer.
- Take a ferry to Mackinaw Island - Travel back in history! No cars on this island.
Unique, and historical treasure to Northern Michigan. Take a ride on a horse drawn carriage, take a hike, take a bike ride,
shop the shops, and don't forget about the fudge!! There are three ferry companies to choose from. Their schedules are posted
at ferry docks, and
typically leave every half hour during the summer months, and hourly spring, and fall. Arnold (231) 436-5542, Sheplers (231) 436-5025,
and Star Line (231) 436-5045.
- Downtown Harbor Springs - Shops, restaurants, etc...
- Downtown Petoskey - Shops, restaurants, etc...
to Mackinaw City - Shops, restaurants, etc...
- Downtown Charlevoix, & Boyne City - Nice drive, great
parks, shops, restaurants, etc...
a Kayak - The Outfitter, Downtown Harbor Springs,
Rent a Kayak info
- Wine Tasting - Pleasantview Vineyards,
- Spa - Treat yourself, Boyne (231) 526-3029, Harbors Signature (231) 242- 0029, Epic Salon and Day Spa
a boat, or PWC on the inland waterway - Wind jammer Cove & Marina, on Crooked Lake
(231) 347-6103, or Spanky Sports, on Crooked River
(231) 548-5222Boat, & PWC Rental Info
- Ferry to Beaver Island - America's Emerald Island. Bring your car to this island! Peaceful, and relaxing, beaches, and restaurants
Beaver Island Ferry
- Drive across Mackinaw Bridge - to visit The U.P., and St Ignace.
- Visit Wilderness
State Park - Hiking Trails, beaches, etc...
Fishing trip - With Tony D Tours, includes equipment, transportation, meals,
& instruction (231) 347-5039
Tony D Fly Fishing
- Visit The
Farm - Pond Hill Farm & Market (231) 526-3276
- Take Kids to Catch Trout - Morgan Trout Farm (231) 548-4114
- Avalanche Bay Indoor Water Park - Boyne City, (231) 549-7979
Avalanche Bay Water Park
See a movie
- Petoskey Cinema (231) 347-3480, Courtyard Cinema
Mackinaw (231) 436-7895