- Explore coastline - from the Tunnel of Trees to
N. Lakeshore Drive north of Cross Village. You will find quaint shops, peaceful beach parks, (Good Hart, Cross Village) and
sprawling sand dunes, and beaches (N. Lakeshore Drive, north of Cross Village).
- Leggs Inn -
Unique dining experience. Great drive, good Polish food, one of a kind restaurant, and pub. In early 1900's founder, a Polish
immigrant, was adopted by local Indian tribe, and made their Chief. Lot's of history, and good band's Sunday nights thru the
- Take a ferry to Mackinaw Island - Travel back in history! No cars on this island. Unique,
and historical treasure to Northern Michigan. Take a ride on a horse drawn carriage, take a hike, take a bike ride, shop the
shops, and don't forget about the fudge!! There are three ferry companies to choose from. Their schedules are posted at ferry
docks, and typically leave every half hour during the summer months, and hourly spring, and fall. Arnold (231) 436-5542,
Sheplers (231) 436-5025, and Star Line (231) 436-5045.
- Downtown Harbor Springs - Shops, restaurants, etc...
- Downtown Petoskey
- Shops, restaurants, etc...
- Drive to Mackinaw City - Shops, restaurants, etc...
- Downtown Charlevoix, & Boyne
City - Nice drive, great parks, shops, restaurants, etc...
- Rent a Kayak - The Outfitter, Downtown Harbor Springs,
Rent a Kayak info
- Wine Tasting - Pleasantview Vineyards, (231) 526-8100
- Spa - Treat yourself, Boyne (231) 526-3029, Harbors Signature (231) 242- 0029, Epic Salon and
Day Spa (231) 242-4353
a boat, or PWC on the inland waterway - Wind jammer Cove & Marina, on Crooked Lake
(231) 347-6103, or Spanky Sports, on Crooked River
- Ferry to Beaver Island - America's Emerald Island. Bring your car to
this island! Peaceful, and relaxing, beaches, and restaurants
Beaver Island Ferry
- Drive across Mackinaw Bridge - to visit The U.P., and St Ignace.
- Visit Wilderness State Park - Hiking Trails, beaches, etc...
- Fly Fishing
trip - With Tony D Tours, includes equipment, transportation, meals, & instruction (231) 347-5039
- Visit The Farm - Pond Hill Farm & Market (231) 526-3276
- Take Kids to Catch Trout - Morgan Trout Farm (231) 548-4114
- Avalanche Bay Indoor Water Park - Boyne City, (231) 549-7979
Avalanche Bay Water Park
- See a movie - Lyric Theater Harbor
(231) 622-6366, Petoskey Cinema (231) 347-3480,
Courtyard Cinema Mackinaw (231) 436-7895